How a Stated Income Commercial Real Estate Loan Can Benefit You
As a small business owner, you are no stranger to being turned down for loans. Most lending institutions simply don’t give startups a fair chance, and we understand how frustrating that can be. That is why we offer stated income commercial real estate loans that are easy to qualify for and don’t rely on your credit score alone. You have a great chance of being approved as long as the property you are acquiring is valuable enough to cover all of the property fees, including taxes and insurance. This popular alternative to a traditional loan may be exactly what your small business needs.
Benefits of a Stated Income Loan
Approval through our stated income program is very quick when compared to other loan programs, and it requires minimal documentation. So, if you’re looking for a quick source of financing, this is the program for you. General program details and benefits include:
- Amortized loans with fixed rates up to 25 years
- Financing available up to $500,000
- Qualifying credit scores must be 600 or higher
- Practically all types of properties can be approved
- W-2 or self-employment documentation required
- Funds are flexible and can be used to refinance, consolidate debt, or take care of any other need
- Some properties can receive up to 65% LTV, including apartments, self-storage buildings, auto shops, offices and more
- Non-owner occupied properties and investment properties have the potential to receive up to 70% LTV as long as financials qualify
- Properties that may qualify for up to 75% LTV include multifamily or mixed-use properties with at least five units
Our funding can be used for restaurants, apartments or practically any other property type. With qualifying financials, you could receive approval in as little as two weeks.
If you think our stated income commercial real estate program is the ideal solution for you, give us a call today at 1-888-473-9445 (888-GreyHil) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to explain more about the program and guide you through the application process.