Your business can’t operate without the right office space, warehouse for storage or updated property. When you don’t have the working capital or liquid cash to purchase commercial real estate or renovate on your own, Grey Hill Capital offers commercial real estate financing that allows you to purchase, refinance or use the equity you have in a property to make the changes you need to be successful.
There are many benefits to owning commercial real estate including asset appreciation, controlling overhead costs and tax advantages. The purchasing and financing process can be complicated and overwhelming, but we make it as simple as possible, so you can focus on day-to-day operations while we handle the funding of any project you choose to take on.
Types of Loans We Offer in Washington, DC
Our accessible and affordable programs allow businesses to refinance commercial properties, build from the ground up, acquire house flipping projects, acquire business properties or renovate existing building or structures. From SBA and conventional loans to more robust funding programs, we offer a variety of options for businesses of all sizes.
- Conventional loans
- Amortization set out to 30 years
- Up to 10-year terms
- Up to $10 million financing
- 75 percent loan to value
- Funds can be used to purchase retail space, hotels, healthcare facilities, self-storage, multifamily housing and office space
- Mezzanine and Equity Financing in Washington, D.C.
- Ideal for larger projects
- Start as low as $5 million and can go up to $100 million
- SBA Loans
- Up to 25-year fixed terms
- Some of the best interest rates for commercial real estate financing in Washington, D.C.
- Funding for non-flagged and flagged hotels
- Owner-occupied property financing
- Construction Loans
- Ideal for new construction or adding on to an existing building
- Financing up to $100 million
- CMBS Conduit Loans
- Cash out options
- Extremely low interest rates
- Up to 10-year fixed term
- Up to $50 million funding
- Non-recourse financing options
- Hard Money and Bridge Loans
- Ideal for those who are waiting for larger financing
- Loans to cover immediate costs and expenses
- Low interest rates with the option for even lower variable rates
- Up to $100 million financing
- Up to 80 percent loan to value
As you begin your commercial real estate project, you have many options when it comes to financing. Every project is unique, and at Grey Hill Capital in Washington, D.C., our goal is to help you find the right loan for your specific needs to help you reach your goals as quickly as possible.
Give Us a Call or Contact Us Online
The experts at Grey Hill Capital can walk you through your project from beginning until the end, and help you choose the right financing options to get you capital fast but also save money. Our goal is to provide commercial real estate financing options that are accessible, affordable and convenient.
If you are interested in speaking to a consultant about the financing options we offer, give us a call or fill out our contact form online and a representative of Grey Hill Capital will call you shortly. Allow us to finance your dreams today!